WELCOME TO eMEMI
A highly specialized, organized online drug reference compiled for the benefit of the medical profession.
NEWS AND ALERTS
First Source Issues Allergy Alert on Undeclared Peanuts in Wegmans 9 Oz Yogurt Raisins
Allergy Alert Issued in Select Northern California Whole Foods Market Stores for Undeclared Egg in Some Cookies
Vietti Foods Issues Allergy Alert on Undeclared Wheat and Eggs in Southgate Hot Dog Chili Sauce
Chris’s Cookies Recalls Chocolate Chip Cookies Due to Undeclared Peanuts
Antidepressants: Do they really work?
Progressive Laboratories, Inc. Issues Allergy Alert on Undeclared Milk in Product
Experimental stroke drug succeeds in preliminary trials
Common blood pressure drug may prevent type 1 diabetes
The FIRST AND ONLY drug reference that allows physicians to earn CME credits from within the website or application, eMEMI CME is comprehensive tool that brings education, convenience and value to a whole new level.
- CURRENT — Written and continually updated by a team of the nation’s foremost primary-care physicians
- AUTHORITATIVE — Endorsed by leading societies
- EVIDENCE-BASED and peer-reviewed
- FAST — Consistent organization, writing style and search logic gets you to answers fast, with illustrations to guide you through complex explanations
- COMPREHENSIVE — Patient-care reference covering most specialties and sub-specialties of internal medicine, plus key topics in women’s health, preventative medicine, psychiatry and more…
- FULLY ACCREDITED by the American Council for Continuous Medical Education and recognized by local CME authorities DHA & HAAD.
Coming soon! eMEMI is set to include a special section for recent drug launches searchable by country so you can keep at the forefront of the latest medications available in your area.
With advanced technology and cutting edge software, never before has it been so easy to have a vast amount of continually updated, integrated drug information at your fingertips when and where you need it.
Coming soon! A necessary tool for busy prescribers who want to make important clinical decisions in real time. Users can log into their account quickly and easily wherever they are.
- Expanded features
- At your fingertips convenience
- Available through the App store and via eMemi.com for iOS, Android, Windows and Blackberry
- Free and premium versions available