The objective of this Rheumatology web application is for doctors to familiarize themselves with various topics in Rheumatology, and to obtain an online certificate of completion by scoring a minimum of 70% of correctly answered questions from a total of 35 study questions.
Seven HTML chapters are available online for doctors to read before answering the questions:
- Introduction to the Patient with Rheumatic Disease
- Rheumatoid Arthritis: Etiology and Pathogenesis
- Rheumatoid Arthritis: Clinical Manifestations and Diagnosis
- Rheumatoid Arthritis: Treatment
- Seronegative Spondyloarthritis
- Back Pain and Common Musculoskeletal Problems